Friday, January 30, 2009

The Holy Crow's last show

im tired i'll finish this some other time

Shows like these are the reason i drive two hours there and two hours back to shows, even on school nights, whatever, i mean I'm 16 doing this all the goddamn time. this is definitely something you should of been at. awesome holy crow circle pit, every band did amazing, even learn nothings half set was sick.


Make sure you check out The Roam Alones new songs, specially the new song they played throwaway , the slow part at the end is so erie. I'm in love with it.
















Roam Alone
myspace.com/roamalonega






Like I said before, The Holy Crows' last show preformance was real, it was one of the best preformances by the band yet. Too bad it was their last show. Make sure you check out Dealbreaker and The Tramps. The bands newer projects. Energy was coming from everyone throughout their act, awesome circle pits as I said before.










The Holy Crows
www.myspace.com/theholycrows




Also, I really like what they are doing with Atlanta Youth Report, This one was a more "professional"(not the right word, but the only thing that comes to mind) and traditional zine. When people express their opinions the way they do it always makes me feel right in place and all. Like this is where I belong, heh, I don't know. Most of the people i talk to always think differently than I do, Most people think they are the dumbest things, like when bands preach, i mean i love it if they are quick and to the point, or if not they know what they are say and have put a lot of effort and thinking into their ideas, i respect them. I can think about many ideas that others have come across and process them with an open mind, and pick out what i think is right.
The last show shirts were completely awesome too. The biker gang theme was a great idea.

Support atlanta hardcore, don't take it for granted

Blog Archive